$65 for one person
$60 per person for two or more
$100 for a private class (one on one)
How to sign up for the CCW renewal class:
1. Check the calendar for the public course date, or if you desire a private class for your group, give us some dates to work with
2. Call 775.842.6409 to pay for the class in advance by credit card. Note: Payments for classes are not refundable, once your credit card has been charged. Your payment for the class can be applied toward a future class.
3. The 4-hour class is held at a facility in Palomino Valley, 89510. You will be sent a map and directions by email.
Other Important Information
1. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion, which you must present to the Sheriff's Office in order to renew your permit.
2. You may take the 4-hour renewal course up to one full year in advance of your permit's expiration, but you may not submit it any earlier than 120 days prior to its expiration.
3. If you are running late, you may submit your renewal paperwork up to 120 days beyond the expiration, date, but you will be subject to to a $15.00 late fee.
4. Rental guns (semi-autos and revolvers) are available from us for $20.00 each, including 30 rounds of ammunition.
5. Bring ear and eye protection. If you don't have any, you may use ours at no charge.
6. We use positive feedback, and stress-free teaching techniques that get results!
Semper Firearms Training
9732 Pyramid Hwy #409
Sparks, NV 89441
9 am to 7 pm Seven Days a Week
We are a training school, not a retail store
Images courtesy of Oleg Volk