CCW INITIAL CLASSES HAVE RETURNED!
CLICK THE CALENDAR BUTTON FOR DATES
$115 for one person
$105 per person for two or more
$225 for a private class (one on one)
How to sign up for the CCW Initial class:
1. Check the calendar for the public course date, or if you desire a private class for your group, give us some dates to work with
2. Call 775.842.6409 to pay for the class in advance by credit card. Note: Payments for classes are not refundable, once your credit card has been charged. Your payment for the class can be applied toward a future class.
3. The 8-hour class is held at a facility in Palomino Valley, 89510. You will be sent a map and directions by email.
Other Important Information
1. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion, which you must present to your County Sheriff's Office in order to apply for your permit. For non-residents, you must submit the certificate to the Sheriff in the County in which you took the course. We are in Washoe County
2. Rental guns (semi-autos and revolvers) are available from us for $20.00 each, including 30 rounds of ammunition.
3. Bring ear and eye protection. If you don't have any, you may use ours at no charge.
4. We use positive feedback, and stress-free teaching techniques that get results!
Semper Firearms Training
9732 Pyramid Hwy #409
Sparks, NV 89441
9 am to 7 pm Seven Days a Week
We are a training school, not a retail store
Images courtesy of Oleg Volk