What are “Blue Label Firearms?”
Many gun dealers offer significantly discounted new firearms under the “Blue Label” program to First Responders and other personnel. It is surprising how few people are aware of this excellent deal.
If you are in any category listed below, you are eligible to buy a Blue Label firearm. You must, of course, present your current credentials to the gun shop in order to get the discount:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials)
- EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with “retired” credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
So what are you waiting for? Go out and buy that new gun and ask for your Blue Label discount!
At Semper Firearms Training we encourage you to buy a good firearm, get trained in how to use it, get a Nevada CCW permit, and continue your firearms training as part of a defensive lifestyle.
Please be sure to watch these two important videos, and send the links to a friend.
Good Guys With Guns: http://www.good-guys.us/premiere/
Innocents Betrayed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN0Xi8no6us
Images Courtesy of Oleg Volk